Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Mind Over Matter

I was talking to a customer who was ordering the HCG ezTrim when he mentioned that he is 52 and his joints are really hurting him. He felt taking the weight off would help his joints to feel better and I agreed. He went on to say that he knew things were going to be downhill from here on out, that he was going to have to live with not feeling as good as he used to, because that is what getting old is all about. I told him I wasn’t buying that idea and that I am only a year younger than he is and that the older I get the more I do to make sure I am at least maintaining my health. Truth be told, I am in better shape than I was fifteen years ago and I am going to continue to get fitter and healthier. If you believe you are going to go downhill, then that is what is going to happen. If you believe that you are getting healthier and doing all you can with diet and exercise to make that happen, then that is what will happen. We talked about the Complete Tissue & Bone Formula and the Joint Formula and he said he would get back to me after he gets the weight off. I hope he does because it is pretty sad to think that within a few months he could be doing great with the herbs.

This week I realized that I had a problem with mind over matter. About eight years ago I put all around my computer that I weigh 145 lbs, thinking that is the lowest I could ever hope for. When I hit 145 back in November I realized that I needed to go lower to look the way I wanted to. In January I did a two week cycle of HCG ezTrim and got down to 136 lbs. We took our little trip and when we got back home I was back up at 145 lbs. I went on the HCG for a week and got it off in February and now here I am a month later back at 145 lbs. In thinking about this problem I know that 145 lbs is stuck in my head because of all of those years of having that as my goal. When I keep thinking about what I weigh, 145 is what keeps coming to mind. I printed off a bunch of 135 lbs in big print and put them all over my computer, and all over the house. I need to reprogram my mind that 135 lbs. is what I weigh.

The mind is an amazing thing and what you think about is what your brain will help you to achieve. To me being healthy and able to function to the best of my ability is what I want. As I reprogram my brain to my new weight I truly believe that my body will allow me to stay at the weight that I feel good at and want to maintain. I thought about just working on my mind and letting the weight come off as it will, but knowing that I can be where I want to be in a week to ten days with the HCG drops it is too hard to pass up getting it off fast. So here I go again, hopefully for the last time this year.

HCG ezTrim is only $39.95 for a six week supply. Today is a good day to get started on the new you!

  Please call 801-228-1901 to order.

1 comment:

  1. You said it Kathryn. I believe you are right about the mind over matter idea. Congratulations on your efforts to reach your goals, you are an inspiration to me.

    ReplyDelete