Thursday, July 8, 2010

The Dreaded Anti-Plague

I was having what I thought was a severe hayfever attack a few weeks ago. I was using the Sinus Allergy Formula along with the Immucalm and by the third day I finally realized that along with the hayfever I had gotten a bad cold. The worst part about getting sick is it is harder to get rid of it once you have it.

I started taking the
Infection Formula and Immune System Formula and after a few days realized that I needed to use something more powerful....the dreaded Anti-Plague, which is also known as Super Garlic Immune Formula. I call it the dreaded Anti-Plague because it tastes so horrible and I work hard to not get sick so I don’t have to take it.

I like to make my own Anti-Plague, and the stuff I had in my refrigerator was made back in April 2000. People often ask how long it will last because Dr. Christopher talked about making a batch to have on hand when you need it. I’ve never used it that old before, but I haven’t gotten sick in years, so still had it on hand. I have to say that my ten year old Anti Plague worked fine, I was able to get over it in four days by taking it every waking hour.

It is time to make up a new batch, because that was the end of what I had. I like to make it so that I can put the comfrey in it, which manufacturers aren’t allowed to do anymore. We have a great little
Anti Plague kit, you can get the cut herb for making the syrup, or the powdered herb for putting into capsules. If you do get the powder keep in mind that the whole batch needs to be capsulized so that it will keep it potency Capsulized herbs are good for about ten years since there is very little oxygen in them to make them lose their potency.

We have the
Super Garlic Immune Formula Syrup or extract from Christopher’s, or the Anti Plague Syrup or capsules from Western Botanicals for people that don’t have the time or inclination to do it themselves. This is definitely the formula to have on hand and one that has saved me many times. Start the kids with it when they are young, I had my son taking it at three years of age and he still uses it now that he is 21 because he knows it works.

Feel free to email me at
info@herbsfirst.com or call me at the below phone number for any questions.

We will be happy to assist you in placing your order. The phone lines are open, give us a call - 801-228-1901.

You can purchase these and other great healing products at Herbs First.

4 comments:

  1. Anti-Plague Formula

    Mix well the following liquid ingredients:

    8 parts apple cider vinegar
    5 parts glycerine
    5 parts honey
    2 parts garlic juice, fresh
    2 parts comfrey root concentrate
    1 part wormwood concentrate
    1 part lobelia leaf concentrate
    1 part marshmallow root concentrate
    1 part oak bark concentrate
    1 part black walnut bark concentrate
    1 part mullein leaf concentrate
    1 part skullcap leaf concentrate
    1 part uva ursi, hydrangea or gravel root concentrate

    To make concentrates:

    Each concentrate should be made individually. Start by soaking the herb in enough distilled water to cover it, for four hours, over night if it is a root. After soaking, add more distilled water so that the total added equals 16 oz. water per 4 oz. of herb. Use a multiple of these amounts for larger batches. Using this amount will make approx. one gallon of Anti-Plague.
    Simmer the herb on very low heat in a covered pan or double boiler for thirty minutes. Then strain the liquid into a clean pan. Put the liquid into a double boiler or on very low heat uncovered and simmer it down to one-fourth of the original volume (4 oz.) Only after all the ingredients have been prepared should the liquids be mixed. (Use only stainless steel pots.)

    To make Garlic Juice: for the above amount use 2 1/2 lbs. of garlic - peel, blend in blender with vinegar (do not liquify). Let set for 3 days, shaking several times per day. Squeeze out liquid and measure. If needed add more vinegar to equal the 8 parts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I take 5 days to put this together, I start on Monday making the garlic juice. It is normal for it to look green. On Thursday and Friday I make the concentrates and put them together, bottle, label and store them. I keep it at the back of my fridge, just feel better about keeping it refrigerated.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there! I made my first batch of anti plague and felt such a sense of accomplishment! The best part is that Jared (my seven year old)thinks it tastes better than the store bought stuff. That's a compliment...I think. Thanks again for posting the recipe and helping all of us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is a huge accomplishment, good for you!!!

    ReplyDelete