Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Osteoporosis

I went to a Holistic Health Fair over the weekend and got to enjoy lots of raw foods including raw chocolate sweetened with dates, so good! One of the vendors had a bone density machine and I have been curious how my bones are doing since both my Mom and Grandmother had osteoporosis. The great news was that for my age my bone density level is above normal and the guy told me to keep doing what ever it is that I am doing.

I rarely ever drink soft drinks, which are well known for leaching calcium from the bones. To keep my bones strong I eat
Herbal Calcium which is a great combo of herbs that are high in calcium. We have it available in capsules, extract, bulk and for those that want to save money as a mix your own formula. I like to get the mix your own formula because you get 3.5 pounds of powder for $58.00. I add a heaping teaspoon in with the Jurassic Green that I drink every day.

Another product that is great for rebuilding bones is the
Complete Tissue and Bone Formula. This formula has been a life saver for me over the years. First when I was battling Rheumatoid Arthritis, and later with occasional injuries. It is a great one for rebuilding bones for any reason including osteoporosis.

Smokers often get osteoporosis as well as women who have gone through menopause. Women that are menopausal would do well to add
Hormonal Changease to balance the hormones, as well as Vitamin D which most people are low in. Foods that are high in Calcium and Vitamin D are broccoli, cabbage, kale, watercress, alfalfa, cod liver oil and sun exposure.

Feel free to email me at
info@herbsfirst.com or call me at the below phone number for any questions.

We will be happy to assist you in placing your order. The phone lines are open, give us a call - 801-228-1901.

You can purchase these and other great healing products at
Herbs First.

No comments:

Post a Comment