Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Age gracefully with Hormonal Changease & Vitality

I have found two products that have been of great help to me in keeping my hormones in balance, Dr. Christopher’s Hormonal Changease and Vitality essential oil blend by Garden Essence. As long as I am using these two I am doing great. When I miss one or the other I am having hot flashes which any woman can confirm is not fun.

Here is what Dr. Christopher says about Hormonal Changease:


“These are natural herbal foods that are needed by both men and women of all ages. Since they are natural, the body can accept, assimilate and use those materials that are needed to produce estrogens and other hormones naturally. This formula will help assist in rebuilding the weak malfunctioning areas and help keep the organs healthy so they can supply the proper amounts of hormones and estrogens themselves. Herbs are a natural food, so they do not have "side effects" and "after effects" as are so evident in man-made and synthetic drugs.

This herbal combination is a great blessing during puberty; and again a boon to womankind right after a baby is born in order to replace the estrogens and hormones used during pregnancy. One of the most appreciated times for this formula's use is during menopause. Many older women have found relief from hot flashes--and other menopause problems, after using this formula. The recommended dose would be a cup, two or more times a day, as needed, or two capsules instead of the cup of tea. [NL 1-7]” Used by permission.


I have been using Hormonal Changease two capsules twice a day for about five years when the hot flashes first started and did really well until last summer when I started having hot flashes again. I started learning about the essential oils last year and in looking at the Vitality I thought it would be a good one to try, and it has done a good job for me in bringing things back into balance. Vitality contains Spearmint, Sage, Geranium, Myrtle, Nutmeg, Chamomile. I put about 30 drops of the blend in a one ounce bottle of carrier oil and use it morning and night on my abdomen. This blend helps balance and support endocrine system, give vitality, alleviate hot flashes, stimulate weight loss, and help balance hormones. Two great formulas for women!


Essential oils are 30% off through Friday Feb. 26th, for orders placed before 11:00 am mountain time. Now available in bigger sizes.


The order lines are open between 9:00 am to 3:00 pm Mountain Time 801-228-1901. Give us a call, we are happy to hear from you!


You can order Hormonal Changease in capsules, extract and bulk.

Vitality is available in a 15 ml. bottle which is 1/2 ounce.

No comments:

Post a Comment