Wednesday, August 19, 2020

Herbs that treat Respiratory Problems

      It is hard to believe that we are four months into this Coronavirus Pandemic and things aren’t looking good out there for a lot of people. This virus is a Respiratory Virus and can be taken care of with herbs. We have lots of formulas that focus on treating the Respiratory system. The below items are in stock and ready to ship! What do you need to keep your family healthy?

Dr Christopher's Super Garlic
                                    Immune     Dr. Christopher's Super Garlic Immune Formula - I have had amazing results with this formula over the years and can highly recommend it for lung related problems. I have taken it as often as every 15 minutes when I was bad off, this formula has saved my life on several occasions. I have a friend’s son who has asthma and several times he was playing at my house and had an asthma attack. The Super Garlic Immune formula would stop it very quickly and he was able to keep playing with no problems. I have heard many amazing stories of people using this formula. Tastes nasty and will save your life!

Dr Christopher's Respiratory
                                    Syrup     For those that can’t handle the strong taste of the above formula, Dr Christopher's Respiratory Syrup is a great option and is more mild tasting. Excellent for fighting toxins and cutting the mucus. Formerly known as Asthma Formula can be taken as often as needed.

     Dr. Christpher's Lung & Bronchial formula capsules or extract, and Resp-Free in bulk powder is extremely valuable in strengthening and healing the entire respiratory tract. It promotes the discharge of mucus secretions from the bronchopulmonary passages. It is a very vital formula and a good one to keep on hand and use on a daily basis for people with already compromised lung and bronchioles. 

Dr. Christopher's Chest
                                    Formula     I have used Dr. Christopher's Chest Formula more frequently lately because lung problems have been a part of my life the last 30 years. I was finding myself coughing up phlegm on my morning bike rides, but when I take a dose at night and one in the morning I don’t have that problem. The recent fires kicked things up for me and Chest Formula cleared it up. This formula has been around for at least eighty years and is useful for everyone, children and adults alike; it is especially valuable for breaking up colds, flu, etc. It is available in bulk powder as Herbal Composition.

     Please keep stocked up on these formulas. They are in stock now, but we can run out at any time, as they are the top formulas to fight Covid-19 virus.

     Bulk Elderberry, Elderberry extract and bulk Yarrow are back in stock as well.

     We sell these and other great healing herbal formulas and essential oils at Herbs First. Free shipping in the United States on your $75.00 order! Order online or phone in your order at 801-228-1901. Email me and I can send you links to help you learn more about what you need to know!

Wishing you the best as you strive to care of your family!
Kathryn

No comments:

Post a Comment