Wednesday, November 27, 2019

Two more great formulas for Cold & Flu Season

We talked about Dr. Christopher’s Super Garlic Immune Formula and Western Botanicals ImmuDefense in our blog a few weeks ago. These are great formulas and work really well. I like to have a variety of herbal formulas on hand so that my body doesn’t become immune and stop responding so I have a few other favorites I rely on.

Western Botanicals Echinacea and GoldensealWestern Botanicals Echinacea and Goldenseal will boost the immune system and assist in fighting infections. This is a really great and simple formulation that is very effective in getting things turned around when you take it at the first sign of illness. Don’t wait and let things set in, take it right at the beginning and you can avoid getting sick. Available in capsules, 2 oz and 4 oz extract and 2 oz and 4 oz syrup!

Dr Christophers X-INFXDr. Christopher’s X-INFX formula. I had to laugh a few weeks ago, this formula keeps changing names and I had to call and ask how do I pronounce this name?  I sure wish the FDA would quit insisting on name changes with these great products, because honestly, I am having a hard time keeping track of what some formulas are currently named!  This in the famous Infection Formula, formerly INF and Lymphatic Formula. Whatever the name, this is a great formula! It helps to clear the lymph system so that the body can fight infections. It is available in capsules and bulk powder and is a must have for your herb cabinet!

   We sell these and other great healing herbal formulas and essential oils at Herbs First. Free shipping in the United States on your $75.00 order! Order online or phone in your order at 801-228-1901. Email me and I can send you links to help you learn more about what you need to know!


Wishing you the best as you strive to care of your family!
Kathryn

No comments:

Post a Comment