Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Is it Cold & Flu Season or Sugar Season??

    The month of October starts the sugar season, which really is Cold & Flu Season!!  Dr. Christopher always taught people that if they ate right then their bodies would be strong and not susceptible to all the germs that are causing the illness to spread. I have found this to be true. In the past I would buy Halloween candy the first part of October and I would end up eating it all. I would buy more for the kiddo’s and pick some up the day after Halloween at half price. Then continue on with the high sugar consumption through Thanksgiving and Christmas and on until the end of the year! I would get sick and stay sick for at least six weeks and always during Christmas and that is no way to spend Christmas every year!

    I would make a batch of Dr. Christopher’s Anti Plague formula (Christopher’s Super Garlic Immune Formula) every 18 months. This is about Western Botaniczls
                                      Immu-Defensea gallon of the formula, and as a family three of us could go through it that fast. My husband couldn’t handle the liquid formula, so I was happy when Western Botanicals came out with it in capsules now called Immu-Defense available in liquid. It honestly takes at least one 16 oz. bottle to kick a really bad illness, so please keep that in mind when ordering!

Home made Anti Plague     I just looked and I still have 4 full bottles of the last formula I made in 2011. I gave away a bottle last year to someone in need, so haven’t even used it all ourselves in all those years! Eating right makes all the difference in the world! I will still always have this formula and other great formulas on hand for fighting Sugar/Cold and Flu Season, because being prepared is a big part of staying healthy!

Dr. Christopher's Super
                                      Garlic Immune Syrup     With the cold weather already starting it would be best to stock up on the liquid formula now. First because it has problems with freezing and second because both companies will run out of it, so please don’t be caught without the great formulas that you need to keep your family healthy this holiday and winter season!

      I love talking to my customers, please call me if you have any questions. We sell a kit to make your own Anti-Plague, I’d be happy to talk you through it.

     We sell these and other great healing herbal formulas and essential oils at Herbs First. Free shipping in the United States on your $75.00 order! Order online or phone in your order at 801-228-1901. Email me and I can send you links to help you learn more about what you need to know!


Wishing you the best as you strive to care of your family!
Kathryn

No comments:

Post a Comment