Thursday, October 17, 2019

Single herb capsules and extracts, so many to choose from!

Western Botanicals is a very reputable company. They test all of their herbs for purity and contaminates. Anything that comes in with problems is sent back. The herbs are always the best available, often organic and wild crafted.


You can rest assured that when you buy Western Botanicals you are getting the best herbs available. This goes for their whole product line. I have been using them along with Dr. Christopher’s for many years. If you enjoy using single herbs I know you will be impressed with the quality!


I looked in my cupboard to see how many single herbs I have and was amazed how many I have. They are very useful for healing and worth learning about and keeping on hand.

Here are a few that I use, just a small list to give you an idea of how wonderful single herbs can be. I have some in extract and some in capsules and I’ll let you know which ones I use, but they are both great to use. The links go to The Herbal Legacy website that is run by The School of Natural Healing.

Cayenne – I have both capsules and extract. This is a Dr. Christopher favorite and the one he feels turned around his heart problems. He liked to take the powder in water and I have done that from time to time, but I struggle with the hot in my mouth. I have the extract and will use it in an emergency, since it can immediately stop a heart attack and stroke. I use the capsules when mosquitos are out, if I am getting a migraine with those weird eye symptoms or if I’m cold.

Western Botanicals Dandelion
Dandelion – I use both capsules & extract, bulk is also available. Amazing herb! I used this back when I wat hit with arthritis and had gout in my feet. I wouldn’t wish gout on anyone, it is very painful. Dandelion helped to break up the uric acid crystals and make life bearable. Click here to read my arthritis story.

Ginger – love this one and use capsules, also available in extract. I would take it all throughout my period from right before it starts to the end and no cramping. I use it for travel and is the great for car/air sickness if taken beforehand. It really works and doesn’t make you all drowsy like the Dramamine does!

Western Botanicals Kava KavaKava Kava – I use capsules at night – 2 at bedtime, its relaxing and I don’t have problems with leg cramps or Charlie horses. I wake up feeling good in the morning. Available in bulk and extract as well.


Lobelia – I have extract. A lifesaver for people with lung/bronchial issues. I’ve woken up in the night with a heaviness in my chest and had the feeling I need to get up right now and take Lobelia. After taking it I’m able to cough up the phlegm and get back to sleep.

Black Walnut & Pau D’Arco – I have used both Black Walnut extract and Pau D'Arco extract  when I was doing the Candida program. It took me a good 9 months of being faithful to finally overcome that crazy situation. I feel so much better now and it is wonderful to not have those crazy sugar cravings and other awful candida symptoms!

Use the search box and the website and put in what you are looking for. It will give you the sizes and types. Some single herbs are available in syrup as well as capsules and extract, 2 oz & 4 oz. sizes. Capsules are bottles of 100 for the single herbs. Bulk is cut, powder and whole, 4, 8 & 16 oz. We are here to help you, give us a call to place an order or ask a question.


Order online at Herbs First or call 801-228-1901 to place your order today!

Wishing you the best as you strive to care of your family!
Kathryn

No comments:

Post a Comment