Wednesday, November 6, 2019

Have you tried Deep Heat Ointment for muscles issues?

   Fall marks the time when homeowners are out cleaning up the yard to get it ready for winter. We stained our fence a few weeks ago and I can honestly say that staining the fence was hard work. My husband and I worked on it together using paint brushes and rollers. After rolling a few of the 6’ slats I realized that was hard on my back. I suggested that he do the upper fence and I would do the lower sitting on a stool. That worked much better than doing the whole 6’ height. We are on the tail end of the leaf cleanup now and I think we are about done with the yard for the year.

   I’ve been watching a neighbor work on his house the last few weeks, he had a big project going on and it appeared that his back was hurting. He confirmed that he was struggling with all the work.

Western Botanicals Deep Heat Ointment   My favorite ointment for back problems and any other sore muscles is Western Botanicals Deep Heat Ointment. It is a combination of their Deep Heat Oil and CTR Ointment and it’s a very healing blend. The smell is amazing too. I love how it penetrates into the skin and you feel that deep heating right into the muscles to help relieve the pain and soreness. Available in 5 oz and 16 oz sizes. 

   We sell these and other great healing herbal formulas and essential oils at Herbs First. Free shipping in the United States on your $75.00 order! Order online or phone in your order at 801-228-1901. Email me and I can send you links to help you learn more about what you need to know!


Wishing you the best as you strive to care of your family!
Kathryn

No comments:

Post a Comment