Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Do You Sleep Well???


Dr. Christopher’s Sleep Well formula    I have been using Dr. Christopher’s Sleep Well formula for quite a few years. This is a great little sleep extract that comes in a handy plastic spray bottle. I keep one by my bed and often will shoot a few sprays as I get into bed at night or if I wake up in the middle of the night.  It works well for me and this little bottle lasts me for quite a long time.  I always take a bottle on vacation, nothing worse than your sleep being thrown off by different time zones. Order Sleep Well Spray.

Dr. Christopher’s Slumber Formula    It is important to your health to get a good night’s sleep, and having a natural sleep aid to use that does not have negative side effects is a plus. Dr. Christopher’s Slumber Formula, helps the body relax for a natural slumber. It works well for insomnia, jet lag and general sleeplessness.  Order Slumber capsules.

Western Botanicals Sweet Dreams formula    Western Botanicals Sweet Dreams formula is a natural, non narcotic, non-alcohol based herbal product which helps to relax the body, mind and spirit allowing you to gently drift into sleep. Used effectively by children and adults. Not habit forming and completely non toxic to the system. Order Sweet Dreams capsules or extract.

Western Botanicals Nerve Calm Formula    Western Botanicals Nerve Calm Formula is both sedative and anti-spasmodic designed to relax, sedate and relieve tension and muscle spasm. For insomnia and anxiety. Very calming to the nerves in times of stress and one that I choose to use when I have had one of “those” days.  Order Nerve Calm in capsules, extract or syrup.

Kava Kava    Kava Kava is an herb that is available to order in capsules, extract and bulk cut and powder. Kava Kava has been a personal favorite of mine for many years.  It is an amazing muscle relaxant and one I use at bedtime when I have stiff muscles. I usually am able to wake up in the morning refreshed and pain-free after taking Kava Kava at bedtime.  It is one that I don’t need very often, but when I do need it I’m grateful to have it.

    As you can see there are a lot of good choices when it comes to natural sleep aids.  I like to have several formulas on hand and will trade off between them, though if I wake up in the middle of the night I reach for the Sleep Well Spray!

Have a great month!
Kathryn

No comments:

Post a Comment