Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Do you need Memory Plus or MindTrac?

On quite a few occations people call saying “I think I need MindTrac, my memory is getting bad”. Some of the herbs in MindTrac are for memory, but with memory being the main concern I would suggest Memory Plus over MindTrac.
MindTrac
MindTrac is for stress, anxiety and depression. This formula contains two herbs that are stimulating to the brain - Gotu Kola and Gingko Biloba. They help to synergize the St. John's Wort which mimics the effects of antidepressant drugs. Gotu Kola and Gingko Biloba improves the blood flow and oxygen circulation to the head. These herbs have been used traditionally to improve memory, nerve response and mental alertness. It also contains Skullcap, Valerian, Oregon Grape root, Barley grass, Alfalfa, Kamut, St. John's wort, Mullein leaf, Lobelia, Sarsaparilla and Dandelion.
I have been using MindTrac off and on for the last twelve years. It is great for an occasional bad day, bad week or even bad year. It can be used for as long as a person needs it, the main point being that since it isn’t a drug you will know when no longer need it. There is no addiction and no bad side effects. Everyone goes through hard times and it is a great relief to be able to use MindTrac to help get through them. Two great formula to use along with MindTrac is the
Adrenal Formula, because when people go through stressful times the adrenals have a hard time. Giving the Adrenals the food they need will give you the energy that you need to handle life’s problems. Take Relax-Eze along with MindTrac when the nerves are frayed and you feel you just can’t handle things anymore. It is also great for nerve damage, neuralgia, etc.
Memory Plus
Memory Plus is for memory problems, and contains both Gotu Kola and Gingko Biloba, along with Blue Vervain, Brigham Tea, Blessed Thistle, Cayenne, Ginger Root and Lobelia. This great little formula has been used successfully on mentally handicapped children who showed much improvement in their thought processes. Memory Plus is a great choice for people with age related memory problems. It is best to start using Memory Plus when memory problems first occur, to keep the brain functioning.

Dr. Christopher believed that nutrient deficiencies could contribute to impaired mental function. Memory Plus has been successfully used for over 60 years and continues to be one of Dr Christopher’s top sellers. Memory Plus increases blood circulation to the brain to help the memory to function at a higher capacity. This formula can be used for any age person needing to enhance their memory including students. I really need this formula, but I keep forgetting to take it!!!

Reach for herbs as your first choice for any ailment.

This is a great month to stock up on your favorite Christopher formulas.

You can purchase these and other great healing products at Herbs First.

7 comments:

  1. If you're taking Mem regularly in a tonic dose, is it too much to take Mind Trac along with it for short, stressful periods?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use MindTrac when I need it, sometimes it is just for a day, sometimes a week, but right now I've been on it a year. I take it with lots of other formulas and they all work fine together. I have remembered to take the Memory Plus a few times this week and like how it works, and it works just fine with MindTrac.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! We're off to Vegas to move my parents out here to live with us, and I do believe it will be a few Mind Trac weeks! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its nice to have when you need it. Good luck with the move and the new living arraignments. My grandmother lived with my husband and I for over ten years. We also let a niece live with us for over a year to help her over a rough patch. We all do what we need to do to help others.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello.
    I am interested in MindTrac.
    I have stress in my work...
    Thank you for giving great info.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My eleven year old son is struggling at school and we have been told it is because his working memory is very patchy! He can not remember simple instructions, basic math or multiplications. should I try memory plus??

    ReplyDelete