Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Eliminating Arthritis - Yes it can be done, I did it!


In the world of regular medicine the belief is that they can help you with the symptoms of arthritis (or any other disease), but there is no cure. I didn't want to believe that, and I am proof of the fact that Arthritis can be overcome.

Fourteen years ago I had a surgery where I lost 40% of my blood. I woke up hurting all over, the pain from the surgery wasn't anything in comparison to the head to toe pain I was in. A few weeks after I got out of the hospital I went to my doctor and told him of the pain I was in. I thought that I had picked up some strange virus - he tested my blood and found that I had full-blown Rheumatoid Arthritis. Over the years previous to this I had little bouts of arthritis for a day or two usually in my shoulder or knee, but this time was different. I wasn't using the Christopher formulas back then like I do now, so for the first year I was going from one product to another trying to get relief. I honestly thought that I would end up in a wheelchair because I wasn't getting any better. I had gout so bad in my feet that I couldn't wear shoes, so I wore sandals or slippers. My hands were so swollen that I couldn't open or close my hands and my strength was nonexistent, I was dropping things all the time. My feet, ankles, knees, elbows, hands and back hurt all the time and I would get flare-ups in my jaw that would make eating very difficult because my teeth couldn't meet to chew.
After that terrible first year I went into my local health food store which specialized in the Christopher products and started on the road to healing. I began with the Jurassic Green which I thought was a funny product to be taking for this problem, but after the first week on this grass juice I was 50% better. The inflammation came way down in my hands and feet, the relief was incredible. I could always tell if I forgot to take it because my hands would swell up and remind me. Jurassic Green is one that I still take today even though the arthritis is gone. I have found that it helps keep Kidney Stones from forming and hay fever gets less and less severe every year that I stay on it.


The other two products that I started on were Complete Tissue and Bone Formula (capsules and ointment) and the Joint Formula.  I thought that possibly one of them could do the job alone, so I would try Complete Tissue Formula alone and would still be in pain, then I would try just the Joint Formula alone and I was still in pain. I found that when I took both of them together they took care of the pain as well as the healing. For the first few years I took 3 to 4 capsules four times a day of both formulas and then over time was able to cut back until I didn't need them anymore.  I would add Dandelion capsules or extract when the gout was really bad in my feet, it helped break up the uric acid crystals that made it feel as if I was walking on broken glass inside my feet. 

I also had to look at my diet and eliminated for the most part beef and sugar which seemed to be the two culprits that caused the most severe flare-ups. The herbal program was not an overnight program, or even a one month or a one year program. It took me a full three years to overcome arthritis 100%. I would talk to people during the this time about what I was doing and they would say you have been doing this for how long and aren't all better yet?? They didn't wait for the rest of the story and I'm sure that those people are still dealing with the same pain that they were in back then. After taking classes at The School of Natural Healing I learned that cleansing would have helped me to heal much faster, as described in Dr. Christopher's notes that follow below. My hope is that people will learn that they can overcome Arthritis or any other disease, and that the Christopher products make that healing possible.
 

Dr. Christopher answers the question about arthritis below, used by permission, The School of Natural Healing, Springville, Utah.
Eliminating Arthritis
Question: Can something be done besides just working on the effect of arthritis? Can't something be done to eliminate arthritis instead of just bringing temporary relief of pain?
Answer: Yes. Many people have had permanent relief from arthritis, not just temporary.
When we speak of arthritis we speak of a general term. Actually there are over forty different forms of this disease. They all stem back to a toxic condition of the body. The treatment of this condition must be from the point of reversing the cause by rebuilding the entire body to a higher nontoxic condition, as mentioned in the article on rebuilding and cleaning the bowel. It is inevitable that when an arthritic is badly constipated, the stiffness and pain are worse. The procedure is: (1) clean the bowel with
Lower Bowel Formula, and (2) detoxify the body by clearing the blood stream of poor blood with the Blood Stream Formula, and have a good powerful flow of healthy blood coursing through the body to deliver food to the area and carry off toxic waste. Use our arthritis formula [Joint Formula].

Cayenne should be used six days a week, each week of program. This herb is, as are the others, a food and not a drug. Work up to a teaspoon of Cayenne three times a day.
Apple cider vinegar and black strap molasses are also beneficial. Use a tablespoon of each in a glass of distilled water three times each day. Take a tablespoon or more of wheat germ oil three times a day. (Available in capsules as well.)
Remember to drink no less than one gallon of pure steam-distilled water for a person 130 lbs. or over, every day (less or more, one ounce of distilled water to each pound the person weighs).
For severe and painful joints or areas, the use of Complete Tissue & Bone Formula is useful.... The reaction on arthritis is this: the Oak Bark is an astringent and tones up the area, and it is also high in Potassium Chloride to keep the fibrin in motion and not allow further deposit accumulations. The Mullein and Lobelia work on the glands and lymph system to keep the area clear and ready to carry off unwanted debris; Wormwood relieves pain; the Scullcap keeps the spinal cord alert and working smoothly to assist in body motion; Comfrey Root is a cell proliferant, causing the good cells to grow rapidly and push off the dead cells and unwanted accumulations (note that in the syrup and capsules Comfrey has been replaced with other herbs due to the FDA - if you would like to use the product with comfrey then order the bulk BF&C); Walnut Bark is high in iodide and is one of the few plants specific in clearing fungus and is extremely high in Potassium Chloride for the blood and lymph, Potassium Sulfate for skin and mucous membrane, and Potassium Phosphate for the brain and nerve food. The Gravel Root is a solvent to leach off the inorganic calcification (from tap water and processed foods, etc.) and make place for the organic calcium derived from the Comfrey, Oak Bark, and some of the other herbs used in this combination.
We use this formula Complete Tissue and Bone Formula massage oil or (BFC cut) as a fomentation over the painful areas, and if the case is severe, follow the fomentation procedure mentioned in Curing the Incurables. Some of this tea, a cup or more daily, is taken internally with good results.
To make the fomentation stronger simmer the strained tea down to 1/2 its original amount (called 3 power) or simmer down to 1/4 its original amount (called 7 power). If you wish to drink some of the concentrated tea, dilute it with distilled water. Drink a cup or more of this tea each day.
There are many other aids to help, but space does not allow more to be given to this subject. Never use dry heat for arthritis, always use moist heat such as a hot water bottle wrapped with a damp towel, fomentations, etc. Dry heat solidifies the inorganic minerals into place, while moist heat aids in dispersing them. [NL 1-1]

Please feel free to call me for more information and to order. 801-228-1901, or order online at Herbs First.

Wishing you the best in your health journey,
Kathryn

No comments:

Post a Comment