Tuesday, September 15, 2020

Herbs for Blood Sugar Issues

      I’ve known that I should be eating WFPB/Whole Foods Plant Based for many years. I’ve always been fairly close, but had foods that I had a hard time giving up. Cheese & yogurt were biggies for me. My husband and I quit eating all dairy products the first of the year. We still hung onto meat because like most people, it is hard to make a change. In March my husband and I had our blood work done and we had a wake-up call. Fortunately for us things weren’t real bad, because we eat a lot of the right foods. But right then and there I knew we had to make the big change.

     It’s quite a chore coming up with new recipes, but fortunately there are so many people now eating WFPB. I’m happy that my husband has been on board, because he wants to be healthy too. We know way too many people that are very unhealthy and some have even died this year. It makes me sad because so many people aren’t willing to change their diet. I’m hoping that people will notice the change in us and ask for help!

     In July just about everything in my blood work was in the normal range except my blood sugar is still too high! My fasting blood sugar was 104 and my A1c was 5.8. I made a lot of progress since March and I’m close to normal and looking forward to seeing how things are the first of the year. In the mean-time along with diet change I am taking the Pancreas Formula.

Dr Christopher's Pancreas Formula     Dr. Christopher’s Pancreas Formula. It is a synergistic blend of herbs for the pancreas. Our pancreas is an amazing gland in the abdomen that produces insulin & helps our body break down foods. When our pancreas is healthy it is self-regulating, working day & night for our entire life. A healthy pancreas is able to produce the right chemicals at the right times in the right quantities in order to properly digest the food we eat. Today's average diet lacks many essential nutrients that are needed to support normal immunity, blood sugar levels, digestion & glandular function. Not eating a sensible, healthy diet can damage our pancreas & lead to many health problems. Dr. Christopher's Pancreas formula aids the liver with controlling blood sugar, enhances digestion & encourages glandular health. Available in capsules and extract.

Healthy-Spice     I am also using Garden Essence Oils Healthy Spice Blend: The oils in this blend help with restoring health and well-being. Can lower blood sugar, triglycerides, LDL, and total cholesterol in people with type 2 diabetes.

     I'm grateful that we didn't let things get too far to where we did have diseases. We were on that road, but made a quick switch to get onto the right path quickly!   

Here are links to some websites that you can get lots of information about eating WFPB as well as gather recipes. I’ve made my own book of recipes from what we like to eat from these websites. More will come up if you do a search. There are many facebook groups you can join as well. 

Food Matters

Forks over Knives

WFPB Family

Center For Nutrition Studies 

     We sell these and other great healing herbal formulas and essential oils at Herbs First. Free shipping in the United States on your $75.00 order! Order online or phone in your order at 801-228-1901. Email me and I can send you links to help you learn more about what you need to know!

Wishing you the best as you strive to care of your family!
Kathryn

No comments:

Post a Comment