Monday, April 15, 2019

Herbs For Stress & High Blood Pressure

    Is winter over yet? It’s hard to believe that it is almost the middle of April and we are getting snow this week. This winter has been a hard one for me, I’m one of those people that suffer from winter depression. My stress release is biking, and I bike all winter, as long as I have a 35 degree day with sun. My typical winter ride is ten miles!  Well, this winter did not cooperate, and the stress was building for me and I finally crashed and burned. Not a pretty site. I ended up with a doctor’s visit (naturopath) and found that my blood pressure was high.



Dr Christopher's Relax-Eze    Dumb thing is I hadn’t been taking Dr. Christopher's  Relax-Eze and Mindtrac because part of me thought I was handling things just fine. Obviously my system knew I wasn’t, and bad things happened. I again started taking the Relax-Eze and Mindtrac because at this point I knew I made a mistake not taking it during this long winter. Sad thing was though, that my body wasn’t calming down, I wasn’t sleeping and was really struggling. Then about two weeks after the doctor appointment I recalled that my blood pressure had been high when they took it.

 Dr Christopher's Blood Circ Formula

    I added Dr Christopher's  Blood Circulation Formula, which is the formula to equalize the blood pressure if it is too high or too low. Blood flow is life itself and is a core factor of our physical health. Poor blood circulation results in improper functioning of internal organs; therefore, it is at the root of many serious health issues. I was feeling those issues due to the high blood pressure and really struggling to get well. Happily for me I started feeling better the very day I started taking the Blood Circulation Formula.



Dr Christopher's Mindtrac    I have used both Dr. Christopher's  Mindtrac and Relax-Eze off and on for the last twenty-five years and have found them to be the most wonderful formulas for anxiety, stress and depression. Like all herbs they work much better in the body when you need them than sitting on the shelf! Relax-Eze is a nerve formula that works on calming the nerves. Mindtrac is amazing for anxiety, depression, and for sleeplessness when I can’t turn off my brain. Many people that have depended on medication for their mental health have found these formulas to be much better for them, without the side effects that come with medication.



    I love keeping a variety of herbal formulas on hand so that I have them when I need them. We sell these formulas at Herbs First and many more that are affordably priced and effective. Feel free to email me or call me if you have any questions.

Order online at Herbs First or call 801-228-1901 to place your order today!


Blessings to you and your family!
Kathryn

No comments:

Post a Comment