Friday, June 27, 2014

Cranberry/Buchu Treats Urinary Tract Infections


Western Botanicals Cranberry/Buchu    Western Botanicals the medicinal properties in cranberry and buchu herb make them an excellent choice in treating urinary tract infections. Cranberry acidifies the urine and prevents bacteria from sticking to the walls of the bladder. Buchu is used to disinfect the urinary tract during infections of the bladder, urethra, prostate, or kidney. It is good keep a bottle of Western Botanicals Cranberry/Buchu on hand in case of a urinary tract infection.  Take 2 capsules 3 times daily with meals  and drink as much water as possible during the day to help flush out the infection. Order Cranberry/Buchu capsules.

   I had a big problem with urinary tract infection for years.  I finally figured out I had a candida problem and when I got that taken care of I no longer have issues with these nasty infections.  I had to follow the candida program for much longer than is talked about in the blog post on candida. I used the Pau D'Arco and Black Walnut tea for several months along with the 90 billion Primadophilus for Women which I continue to take.  Following up at the end with the Soothing Digestion for 2 weeks.  This program works, but some people, myself included, need to do it much longer to get the problem balanced in their body.  You can't get rid of candida, it is always there, but you can continue with the Primadophilus to keep things balanced.  Sure feels good when you finally get there!

    Quite a few people have been asking for the HCG lately.  We still have a small supply, you will have to call to place an order for it.  Feel free to call or email me if you have any questions about any of the products we carry.  801-228-1901.

Have a great month!
Kathryn

No comments:

Post a Comment