This past month I started adding Fenugreek seed to my diet, starting with 1 capsule three times a day. Each week I would increase it it by one. When I got to 3 capsules three times a day the “magic” happened. Sweet relief, I feel normal again! My temperature remains at a nice constant level with no hot flashes whatsoever! Happy day!
Fenugreek is used world wide as an herb and as a spice. Here are a few of the known uses of Fenugreek:
- balances hormone levels aids in treating PMS and menopause.
- helps milk production
- diabetes aid for blood sugar regulation
- helps to lower elevated cholesterol
- soothes gastrointestinal inflammation
- improves digestion
- enlarges breast tissue
- the seeds of fenugreek contain choline which may be helpful for memory loss and to slow down the aging process
- treat bronchitis and asthma
- inflammation, pain, joint pain, gout, rheumatoid arthritis cramps such as period pains or digestive cramps
Pregnant women should not use fenugreek, since it may cause uterine contractions.
Fenugreek is available in Christopher's capsules, Western Botanicals capsules, extract and bulk powder & whole seed.
Order online or call 801-228-1901 to order.