Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Make 2011 Your Healthiest Year Ever!


I have many people mention when they call that their friends told them about Herbs First and the great healing formulas that we have. They ask if there is something for one ailment or another and they are amazed and excited to learn that we do. I know many people get frustrated with the medical system and the lack of progress they make when they go that route. People often mention how empowered they feel when they take their health into their own hands and are so happy with how well the formulas work.

I tend to be a people watcher and especially notice the health of people my age and older, noting that most of them are in pretty bad shape. Seeing this makes me work on myself more to be the healthiest I can be. I first started exercising after my Grandma lost her mobility after five years of a sedentary life. My husband and I have always walked, but that wasn’t enough for my health because I had constant back problems. When I started exercising my back problems went away. My husband didn’t exercise and I have bugged him for years to do it and now he is. I’m glad because we both need to be healthy to enjoy our later years.

I’m still working on my eye issues and people often ask about Dr. Christopher’s program for the eyes. They will ask me how long it takes and I have to say keep doing it for however long it takes. Everyone is different and there is no way to know how long it will take, but hang in there and it will happen. I do know that when I am using the Herbal Eyebright Eyewash formula throughout the day I can see much better than when I don’t use it The other alternatives are new glasses more often and cataract surgery, hmm, I’m going to keep plugging along until I get there.

My hot flashes are about gone, I went from having surging flashes throughout the day and night which is not fun, to just a few a week. I found that my body likes to have three Hormonal Changease twice a day. I think that is pretty good considering my sister takes 3 Hormonal Changease three times a day, she had a hysterectomy and I am still somewhat intact with one ovary. You can read more about menopause on Herbal Legacy.

My husband and I had physicals recently because we are about to go off the insurance due the loss of his job in September 2009. I’m not too worried, because we use it more for dental and chiropractic than anything. The doctor found that I had an enlarged uterus and was pretty freaked out about it. I mentioned that I have had fibroid tumors in the past and likely that is all it was. He insisted that I have an ultrasound done and of course that is what was found. The radiologist felt that they are benign, so I have chosen to finally follow through with Dr. Christopher’s program for fibroid tumors using the VB formula and the Yellow Dock Combination, which is a pretty involved program but well worth it. Lucky for me I already have a slant board, now I just need to figure out how to work this into my day. The program is good for women with all kinds of issues from infertility, endometreosis, fibroid tumors, etc.


4 Kathryn wiight loss photosI’m still working on my weight loss with HCG ezTrim, I lost 60 lbs between May and the first part of November 2010. I put on a few Christmas pounds as most people do, and with the loading was at 152.2, but after two days of dieting I am at 144.4. I don’t have a number I am shooting for, but just want to get rid of the little tummy that I still have. I’m hoping another ten pounds will do it. I am thrilled with this diet. Due to my thyroid issues since having Radioactive Iodine at the age of twenty I have gained and gained weight no matter how much I tried to lose it. I was able to keep some weight off with exercise, but with dieting any weight loss always came back. HCG ezTrim resets your metabolism and weight set point. I feel it is really working for me and I have talked to many people that are as happy as I am with it. I maintained 144 up through December 24th and then found with all the goodies my old sugar HCG ezTrimaddictions kicked in. I learned about Obesogens which are foods and products that make people eat more, and I can truly attest to the fact that eating the goodies made me totally lose control. I was happy that the first diet day after loading I had no hunger and no cravings for those foods. Eight pounds loss in two days is a record for me! I am hoping a three week program will get me to where I want to be, but will plug along until I get there. We have a great little hcgeztrim website to help you learn more about this great product. Feel free to call me if you want to learn more or need moral support through the diet. It is so worth it! 801-228-1901.

Those are the health issues I am working on this year and I think that is plenty for one person! I have healed myself of many other issues throughout the years. Dr Christopher has healing programs for just about any health issue, Herbal Legacy website is a great resource to help you on your journey.


No comments:

Post a Comment