Wednesday, May 10, 2023

Hay-fever Season is late this year, but it came!

 
    If you have struggled with hayfever I have to let you know what a difference diet makes. Back when we were eating the "Standard American Diet" filled with lots of sugary treats, chips, fast food, etc, our hayfever was awful. We have worked many years cleaning up our diet to the point of rarely eating anything in those food categories and making everything from scratch. I haven't had any symptoms so far this year and my husband has very slight but manageable symptoms.

Adrrenal Formula    Many allergies can be traced to weak or fatigued adrenal glands. Dr Christopher's Adrenal Formula can strengthen, tone and rebuild the adrenal glands while giving the body more energy and relief from allergy symptoms.

    Herbal Cleansing KitIt is always best to correct the cause rather than endlessly search for relief from the symptoms. With a cleansed body and a built up immune system the body should be better able to handle the onslaught of pollens. It is time to enjoy spring instead of being miserable through it. Dr. Christopher's Herbal Cleansing Kit is a great way to achieve a cleansed body to help you better handle the allergy season.

    Should symptoms arise we have wonderful formulas to help you through:

Sinus Plus    Dr Christopher's Sinus Plus is for sinus problems that plague so many people during allergy season. Since breathing is a big part of life, there are times when this formula is a real help. It does a good job of opening up the airway. Sinus Plus is available in extract and capsules, and as a side note if I am struggling with stuffiness I will put 5 to 10 drops of the extract into the neti pot and it does a pretty good job of clearing up the issue.

Immucalm  Back in the day before I cleaned up my diet I would struggle with the itchies to the worst degree in my eyes, nose and down my throat.  Dr Christopher's Immucalm is formula is life-saving because those itchies can really drive you crazy.  Immucalm was designed to calm yet strengthen the body's immune responses and does an amazing job of quieting down the itchiness. It helps calm the overreacting immune system, which in turn alleviates the symptoms. Available in capsules and bulk.

  I hope that these products and this newsletter will help you on your road to continued good health. We don't just sell products, we know how to use them and we use them ourselves!

 Order online at Herbs First, phone in your order 801-228-1901, or email me with any questions. I'm here to help you any way I can!

Wishing you the best as you learn to take care of yourself and your family!

Kathryn

No comments:

Post a Comment