Monday, January 21, 2019

Oh No, Not A Migraine!

Cayenne capsules Ginger capsules   Recently during my morning exercise I noticed flashing zigzagging lights in my left eye - this is the beginning sign of an ocular migraine. I immediately took some cayenne & ginger, two herbs that are known for opening up the blood vessels. Within thirty minutes the flashing stopped and the migraine never developed.
        When I was a teenager I would get an ocular migraine headache about once a year. It would always start with the eye flashes and then I would get the monster headache that would put me in bed for the day. A friend mentioned that if I would drink a caffeinated drink it would open up the blood vessels and the headache would stop. I’ve never really liked soft drinks, so was happy to learn about herbs that open the blood vessels and solve the problem.  
    I haven’t had a migraine since my teens because I always catch it right when it starts! I always have cayenne & ginger on hand. and likely one or the other will work.  Most people have cayenne and ginger in their spice cabinet, so if that is all you have then use it! It is worth it to have a bottle of each on hand if migraines have been a problem for you. 


Order online at Herbs First or call 801-228-1901 to place your order today!

Blessings to you and your family!
Kathryn

No comments:

Post a Comment