Monday, March 23, 2015

Get more for your money with Garden Essence Oils


    Garden Essence Essential Oils are always on sale at Herbs First and people are finding the quality to be the same as the big names without the high cost. When my son was in junior high he asked me to get him a bottle of lemon oil. He loved the smell and would carry it around with him and smell it throughout the day.  Lemon is a great mood lifter and aids people with depression. The perfect oil for a junior high aged child! 

    I like to get a few oils  I haven't tried when we have the extra sale. With hay fever in the air I decided to get a few blends that may help with the symptoms.  Garden Essence Alpine contains Juniper, pine, peppermint and niaouli. This blend helps to relieve headiness and nasal congestion.  I’m excited to try it.

    Garden Essence Respiratory Congestion contains Eucalyptus (4 kinds), Myrtle, Marjoram, Pine, Cypress, Lavender, Spruce, Peppermint and it will be fun to compare how it works vs. the Alpine.  These two blends have a similar use, but have very different oils in them.

    I am also getting Garden Essence Healing that contains Tea Tree, Niaouli, Rosemary and Clove. The oils in this blend make it excellent for cleansing and healing cuts, bruises, insect bites, cold sores, canker sores, tissue regeneration, and candida.  Sounds like a good one to have around!

    Being that summer is around the corner I am also getting the Garden Essence Cellulite blend which  contains Grapefruit, Cypress, Lavender, Juniper and Basil. Make a massage oil using 30 drops per ounce of carrier oil and massage into the desired area to aid in breaking up cellulite.

    Trying new oils is how we learn to use them.  Get more for your money with Garden Essence Oils.  Order oils online or by phone 801-228-1901.

Have a great month!
Kathryn

1 comment:

  1. I now buy my herbs in bulk to save money as I am learning so many innovative ways to use them for everything from skin care to tasty sauces.

    ReplyDelete