Thursday, December 4, 2014

Cayenne to warm you up!


Dr. Christopher Cayenne capsules    When the cold weather hit a few weeks ago I was amazed at how cold I was. My husband mentioned that he was feeling cold too and we both are chalking it up to getting older.  I started trying a few things, like wearing thermal underwear under my clothes and putting the flannel sheets on the bed, but it just wasn’t enough, I felt chilled to the bone.  I have taken Cayenne off and on but have never been consistent with it, so decided that I would see if it would make a difference.  I tried 1 capsule twice a day for a week and that didn’t help, so then I bumped it up to 2 capsules twice a day and that flipped the switch in my body.  I am astounded at the difference that something so small can do to change your body temperature.

Maintaining Healthy body Systems    A few weeks ago I was listening to the Maintaining Healthy Body System’s CD’s and David Christopher told a story about his daughter being on a trip to the beach with a group of friends.  One of the girls got so cold swimming in the ocean that she was going into hyperthermia.  David’s daughter wanted to give the girl some cayenne but everyone freaked out and they headed to the hospital.  The girl insisted that she wanted to take the cayenne, so they let her. She heated up and was just fine after that. That was cheaper and quicker than a trip to the Emergency Room.

    Cayenne will stop a stroke, a heart attack, and bleeding from gunshot wounds.  People have used cayenne when they had gangrene and the doctors wanted to amputate and it was able to bring back the circulation and save limbs.  The list goes on and on.  Read more about cayenne here.

Dr Christophers Hot Cayenne    Cayenne is available in Dr. Christopher’s extract in both 40,000 hu and 180,000 hu and Western Botanicals extract in 200,000 hu either alcohol or alcohol free.  We also have cayenne in bulk powder 4, 8 and 16 oz sizes in 40,000 hu, 90,000 hu and 160,000 hu.  Dr. Christopher taught that 40,000 hu was just right for medicinal use but many people enjoy using the hotter cayenne.  Cayenne is also avaiable in Dr. Christopher capsules and Western Botanicals capsules.

Feel free to call me with any questions or to place an order. 801-228-1901.
Kathryn

No comments:

Post a Comment