Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Dr. Christopher's Adrenal Formula,
A Safe Alternative to High Energy Drinks


Dr Christopher's Adrenal Formula    If you have been looking for a safe alternative to energy drinks at a fraction of the cost you have found it.  Dr. Christopher’s Adrenal Formula is a well-balanced blend of herbal ingredients full of nutrients needed for normal functioning of the nervous system and helping the body to overcome nervous overloads and maintain proper adrenal function. High energy drinks have been found to be very harmful.  The Adrenal Formula will feed the adrenals as well as give energy with ingredients that are not toxic to the system.

    I have mentioned quite a few times how much I love the Adrenal Formula, especially when I am on vacation.  We had a great vacation last week on the Oregon Coast.  On the drive out I meant to put the Adrenal Formula where it was accessible but I forgot and really paid for it the whole drive because I was drowsy.  We took 2 days to get there and the second morning after the drive I woke up feeling rather shaky.  I took two capsules and was fine, and took Adrenal Formula all week and was able to enjoy the vacation.   

    We decided to drive back in one day and I knew we would need the Adrenal Formula so I made sure that we had it with us.  We got up at 5:00 am and drove 18 hours to get home. There were three of us driving and we all took the Adrenal Formula three times during the drive. I was amazed at the difference, I napped here and there, but when I drove or wanted to be awake I was alert.  We got home safely at 1:00 am and slept well that night.

    Dr. Christopher’s Adrenal Formula is a great formula for anyone who is burning the candle at both ends.  Students, people in high stress jobs, health care workers and parents running on overload doing it all.  Safe to take every day because it feeds the adrenals.  Fifty doses in a bottle of 100 capsules for $12.74 and it is a healthy choice!  Adrenal formula is available in capsules.

    Please feel free to email me or call me at 801-228-1901 if you have any questions about the products we sell at Herbs First.

Have a great month!
Kathryn

No comments:

Post a Comment