Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Western Botanicals Deep Heat Ointment, Sweet Relief in a Bottle

    I’ve had a crazy few years trying to get help with a lower back issue.  Last August I went to a several Chiropractors, trying to find one that could help with the problem.  In getting the adjustments my whole back was thrown out and I was in pain for several months due to the correction that was taking place.  I took hot baths to relax the muscles but needed something that would help me the rest of the day because I couldn’t be in the tub all the time.  I got Western Botanicals Deep Heat Ointment and put it on my back, as well as on my shoulders and neck.  It was so nice and relaxing and helped me sleep so well at night!  Deep Heat Ointment quickly became my friend and it will be one I always have in my home. 

    Deep Heat Ointment is a combination of Western Botanicals Deep Heat Oil and their Complete Tissue Repair Ointment all in one bottle.  We sell the generously sized 5 oz. jar for only $13.00.   The herbs, oils and essential oils in this ointment works deep in the tissues to penetrate, warm and soothe sprains, strains, arthritis, bursitis, tendentious, muscle aches, joint pain and more.  I’m sure it will become a mainstay in your home too!
   
    I also used Christopher’s Complete Tissue and Bone Formula capsules, three capsules three times a day to aid in healing.  I’m happy to say that I am doing great now.  The problem we finally found via x-ray was that I had a cocked vertebrae.  There was no way this would have healed on its own and the five years that I searched for help and had different therapies did very little for me.  I’m happy I finally found a chiropractor that x-rayed it and found and fixed the problem.  It sure feels great to feel good again!

Order online or call to order 801-228-1901.

1 comment:

  1. I thought Christopher's Bone Formula could help heal spinal issues if used as a formation and drink the tea.

    ReplyDelete