Thursday, May 30, 2013

Now stocking Nature's Way Coconut Oil


Herbs First has added Nature’s Way Coconut Oil to the website and it is stocked in our warehouse, so it can ship with your herb order. This is a great chance for people that have not used coconut oil to try it in the smaller size.  When you experience the health benefits of this wonderful oil you will want to get the gallon size which is more economical. My family easily goes through 4 gallons of coconut oil a year - we love it!

Nature's Way Coconut Oil    Nature’s Way extra virgin cold pressed coconut oil is available in 16 oz and 32 oz. These are a convenient size for the kitchen or bathroom. Everything I cook tastes better than it ever did before. I use coconut oil in every recipe that needs oil.  If there is butter and oil in a recipe, then I use both butter and coconut oil.  If it just says oil in a recipe then I just use the coconut oil.  Coconut oil is solid below 76 degrees and liquid above. Coconut oil has a longer shelf life than most oils, making it the perfect oil for storage. 

BFC Oiintment with Coconut Oil    I have been using coconut oil for five years.  I never would have thought that I would eat so much oil because I was cutting oil out of my diet before.  Coconut oil is quickly used by the body, so no fear of weight gain eating this oil.  I use coconut oil in all of my cooking and baking, as well as on my skin. I just made a big batch of BF&C Ointment and ended up with 13 cups of ointment out of one pound of BFC cut and less than a gallon of oil. This will last my family quite a few years. Learn how to make it at this link.

Nature's Way liquid Coconut Oil    Herbs First also now stocks Nature’s Way liquid coconut oil.  This is the same as fractionated coconut oil that I like to use as a carrier oil for essential oils.  Since it stays liquid it can be used in salad dressings, a great oil to use when you want a nice light tasting oil.  Use it in all of your favorite recipes, in skin care and more.  A great choice when you need a liquid oil.

To learn more about the health benefits of coconut oil here.

To buy Nature’s Way Coconut Oil click here.

To buy coconut oil by the 1/2 gallon and gallons with $10.00 flat rate shipping for up to 4 gallons of oil click here.

Have a great month!
Kathryn

No comments:

Post a Comment