Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Frankincense and Myrhh, Oils For a King!

Frankincense and Myrrh are considered two of the top essential oils in the world. The Three Wise Men brought Gold, Frankincense and Myrrh to the baby Jesus.  Frankincense and Myrrh are very powerful forms of medicine and just as valued as gold due to their life saving properties.

Frankincense Essential OilFrankincense contains a compound called boswellia which has been shown to reduce inflammation and fight abnormal cell growth, including cancer. 

Frankincense is an immune stimulant and can alleviate colds and flu symptoms.

Frankincense has been used for nervous brain and mind. It treats anxiety, nervous tension, depression, nightmares, and fear of future. It produces a calm mental state and supports brain health. Used successfully for seizures.

Frankincense has been used for skin problems. It rejuvenates and treats anything from acne, balancing skin tone, treating age or liver spots, pimples and scars. It helps to smooth out wrinkles and is a tonic for all skin types.

Myrrh essential oilMyrrh is a very powerful essential oil that contains powerful antiseptic, antimicrobial properties.

Myrrh oil promotes healthy beautiful skin and protects the skin from sun damage because it is a natural sunscreen. 

Myrrh is used in mouth rinses for gum disease and gingivitis, and has been shown to be beneficial against tooth infections. 

I started taking Frankincense internally earlier this year due to its immune stimulating ability. I had a situation in my life that was affecting me emotionally, which ended up with physical symptoms as well. I feel much better now and can feel it when I forget to take it. I take 2 – 3 drops once a day. I put it directly in my mouth rubbing it around using my tongue being sure to get it under my tongue as well as the roof of my mouth, which helps it get quickly into the system. This has truly been a miracle in a bottle for me and considering how long a bottle lasts it has been an incredible value.

Garden Essence Oils are therapeutic grade oils and always affordably priced at
Herbs First.  Order online or phone in your order at 801-669-2380


Have a great month!
Kathryn

No comments:

Post a Comment