Saturday, February 9, 2013

The Flu of 2013


I have been rather proud of myself that I have stayed healthy for so many years. I don’t know what happened this year, but I joined the flu club and it was no fun at all.  I decided to use some essential oils internally to see if that would help me to kick it faster. Along with Anti-Plague capsules and Lung and Bronchial I took Oregano, X-Plague and Respiratory Problems, about 3 drops of each in an empty capsule about three times a day. Oregano boosts immune system to fight infection, cold and flu. Respiratory Problems blend is used for pneumonia, upper respiratory problems, and especially useful for viral infections.  X-Plague is highly anti-viral and antiseptic to help protect the body from the onset of flu. I used the X-Plague/Glandular combo on my neck, feet and chest as well. I kicked it in a day, the day after I felt great and went on with life, but then relapsed on the third day which was much worse than the first. Not fun.

Herbal Antiseptic

   The first night I woke up in the middle of the night with that heaviness in my chest that says, you are in trouble!! laid in bed for a few minutes thinking about the herbs that I have and what would be best to knock it out of my chest fast. I remembered that I had a bottle of Herbal Antiseptic which contains many of nature's finest and most potent natural germ and bacteria fighters: Myrrh gum, Goldenseal root, White Oak bark, Olive leaf, Garlic bulb, Plantain leaf, Black Walnut hull, Habanero Cayenne pepper, Tea Tree essential oil. Herbal Antiseptic formula kills germs on contact and protects wounds from infection and is intended for external use, but I felt like I needed to take it for my lungs.  I put a dropperful into an empty capsule and took 2 capsules of Lobelia with it to help loosen up the phlegm.  Within an hour I was coughing up the gunk and the heaviness went away.  It kept trying to get into my lungs, so I kept taking it for a few days to help me get over it along with the Adrenal Formula to help build up my energy.

   This is one nasty flu bug going around and I sure am grateful to have so many good herbs and oils to help me get over it faster. Essential Oils are 30% off this month, a great time to stock up and save on your favorite essential oils.

No comments:

Post a Comment