Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Headache Formula great for emotional issues too!


Western Botanicals Headache Formula
I had a great experience with Western Botanicals Headache Formula in December. I had been going through some emotional issues and my head really wasn't in a good place. I woke up in the night with a very bad headache and I went into the kitchen and grabbed the Headache Formula. I took two and went back to bed and within about 15 minutes I felt a shift in my brain that totally changed my thought processes. I couldn't believe the difference how I felt emotionally and how much better I have done since then. It was such a relief to have the shift happen. I read through the ingredients and what they are good for and really feel like it was providence that I got a headache and took this formula. We all go through trials and I'm glad to have found something to help me through these difficult times.
Western Botanicals Formulas

We have many favorite Western Botanicals formulas that we use as a family and we are stocking up with the sale. Herbs First Quick Reference Guide page makes it quick and easy to see all the formulas at a glance and the form they are available in. We know you will enjoy using these formulas as much as we do!

Orders over $25.00 are receiving a discount on shipping, the more you order, the cheaper the shipping.
     
Order online at Herbs First, or phone in your order 801-228-1901.

Have a great month!
Kathryn

No comments:

Post a Comment