Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Candida and Leaky Gut Syndrome

Are you aware that Candida causes Leaky Gut Syndrome? Most doctors don’t understand the cause, so people are unable to heal from the problem. I had Candida for years and it would keep coming back on me as thrush in my mouth. After a very long time of dealing with this I finally got it under control.  Candida will always be in our body, but the key is to keep it in balance. You can read the protocol on the Herbal Legacy website, or the shortened version below.

Lets talk about diet first – DO NOT eat any sugar or alcohol in any form.  This includes all dairy, grains, and fruit because they will feed the candida.  Eat vegetable, nuts, seeds, sprouted legumes and if you choose to eat meat, eat grass fed clean meat.

#1 On the first two days drink 2 quarts of Black Walnut and Pau D’Arco tea. This is prepared by simmering the herbs in water for twenty minutes at the rate of one tablespoon of the combined herbs (equal parts) per cup of water.  Or an alternative would be to take five capsules five times a day of Dr. Christopher’s Intestinal Sweep Formula.  To avoid nausea during the killing off phase take digestive enzymes along with Dr. Christopher’s Lower Bowel formula to flush the Candida out of the system.

#2 For the next 14 day to coat, soothe and heal the lesions in the intestinal wall, take 5 capsules 5 times a day of Dr. Christopher’s Soothing Digestion formula, or one tablespoon of slippery elm gruel five times a day.  I mixed the slippery elm in a cup of water using a stick blender and drank it down before it thickend.

#3 – repeat step #1 for two days.

#4 – women take one Primadophils Optima for Women, men take three Primadophils Optima in the morning on an empty stomach to re-establish the flora in the gut. Do this for at least one week. I continue to take the Primadophils Optima for Women daily just to make sure this doesn’t happen again.

I had the candida for so many years that I had to do this program for five months to get it totally cleared up. I am happy to say that it has been over a year since I did my intensive program and it has not come back! 

Order online, or phone in your order. 801-228-1901.

Have a great month!
Kathryn

2 comments:

  1. Kathryn, I have some questions for you. Did you repeat the program cycle for those 5 months or extend a portion of it? How did you know it was finally cleared up? What would you recommend for maintenance once it's cleared?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It honestly took me years, I'm human and would go off the wagon. I finally got miserable enough to stick with it until it was cleared up. When the mouth problems and bladder problems cleared up I knew I was good. The Primadophilus for Women is essential for me and helps to keep things balanced.

    ReplyDelete