Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Garden Essence Oils for Pain Relief

    I like to have different remedies on hand because you never know when you are going to need them. A few weeks ago I bumped my thumb, and the joint between the thumb and wrist really started bothering me.  I woke up one day and my left hand was barely functional due to the pain in that joint. The least little movement was so bad I had to find something to stop the pain right now!

     I sorted through my growing pile of Garden Essence Oils to see what I had on hand that might work. I found that I had two oil blends that would be good, so I put 5 drops of each together in a little roller bottle with fractionated coconut oil as the base. I applied it and was amazed at how quickly the pain went away. I applied the oil often on the first day and a couple times a day the next few days after. It has been a few weeks now and there is absolutely no pain in that joint. Here is what I used:

    No-Mo-Pain: Birch, Helichrysum, Clove and Peppermint. Birch has aspirin-like properties and the other oils are powerful anti-inflammatories. This blend helps to reduce pain, headaches, swelling, and stimulates the area and is used for quicker healing.
   
    Pain Anti-inflammatory: Spruce, Black Pepper, Hyssop, Peppermint, Helichrysum.  This blend helps to calm nerves and soothe muscles and joints.

    These Garden Essence Oil blends worked very well together. The past few days I have been using it on a spot on my back with the same great results.  I will definitely keep a roller bottle with these two in it and use it where I feel pain. A quick and easy way to treat an area for immediate relief!

Note that for the "little" roller bottle, which is 10 ml in size use a total of 10 drops essential oil filled with carrier oil. For the larger 1 oz. roller bottle use a total of 30 drops of essential oil of choice.

    HCG ezTrim is still available at Herbs First.  Instructions on the diet are included with the bottle, no information will be posted on the site.

Order online, or phone in your order. 801-228-1901.

Have a great month!
Kathryn

No comments:

Post a Comment