Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Using Lung & Bronchial for Hayfever


Lung and Bronchial    I have used Lung and Bronchial Formula for many years and it is one that I have reached for often. This hay fever season  I keep getting phlegm in my throat, where I am coughing and clearing my throat often, as well as being stuffy.  I decided to see if Lung and Bronchial would take care of all of these symptoms. I have been taking it for three weeks now and have been pleasantly surprised by the fact that Lung & Bronchial breaks up the phlegm, and clears my nose as well. I am no longer coughing or have that choking feeling I sometimes get when the phlegm is thick and sticky.  This formula keeps the lungs and bronchial system clear and is very useful to people with Asthma, Bronchitis, Tuberculosis, CPOD and Hayfever! Order Lung and Bronchial capsules, extract or bulk as Resp-Free.

Immucalm    For the uncontrollable itchiness that hits me in my throat, nose, eyes and ears, I still take Immucalm, which has always worked wonders for that symptom. These are two great natural products that aren’t going to make you sleepy or affect you adversely in any other way.  I love that I can take care of myself with herbs. Herbs are affordable and the only side affects are the ones that they are used for!  Order Immucalm capsules today!

    Quite a few people have been asking for the HCG for weight loss lately.  We still have a small supply, you will have to call to place an order for it.  Feel free to call me if you have any questions about any of the products we carry.  801-228-1901.

Have a great month!
Kathryn

No comments:

Post a Comment