Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Western Botanicals Herbal Snuff, not for wimps!


Western Botanicals Herbal Snuff    I have always been somewhat curious about Western Botanicals Herbal Snuff, and hoped that I would never need it.  I did really well this summer with the allergies, but at one point  I got rather stuffy and it was hard to breathe. I finally broke down and bought it, though I had it for a couple of days before I worked up the courage to try it. 

    I cut off a straw and put little piles of the herbs onto a plate.  I found it best to quickly snuff it up my nose.  I just held one side shut while snuffing it up the open side, and then did the opposite side. Western Botanicals Herbal Snuff really packs a punch right where you need it. Depending on how much was in my pile and how quickly I snuffed it up would vary the reaction I got.  The feeling is similar to eating hot mustard but stronger since it is right up your nose.  It is rather shocking to begin with, but after a minute or two it all calms down and feels fine.  It is great to be able to use something natural to clear up the nasal passages and know that over time it will heal any problems I might have in my sinus cavity.

    Dr. Kyle Christensen who is the master herbalist that put this formula together stated that Western Botanicals Herbal Snuff has saved many people from sinus surgery.  I can’t imagine at what point people would decide to have sinus surgery.  I have always been the type of person that will explore why I am having a health problem and then find a way to solve it naturally. If you are looking for a natural solution to sinus problems then you have found it. 

    Western Botanicals Herbal Snuff contains Bayberry herb, Goldenseal root, Horseradish root, Garlic bulb and Habanero Cayenne pepper.  These herbs can relieve head pressure and clear your sinuses. Herbal Snuff works quickly and effectively. The sinuses can be breeding grounds for viruses, fungi and bacteria which can then cause respiratory illnesses that spread to the chest. If you need a fast-acting, deep-cleansing simple solution, Herbal Snuff will give you the results!  Affordably priced and available in 1/2 ounce and 2 ounce sizes.

Come and check out our great sale and save on these and other great herbal products at Herbs First.

Have a great month!
Kathryn

No comments:

Post a Comment