Tuesday, October 22, 2013

The Ability To Heal Is Within You

    We all want to be healthy, and without health having all the money in the world means nothing.  The older I get the harder I work at being healthy.  I have had some interesting health challenges for many years and am really just putting it all together. For me it is all related to the same problem,  I’ve never fully gotten the good bacteria balanced in my gut.  Numerous times throughout the years I have been doing Dr. Christopher’s Candida Program, over and over again. The thing I have been messing up on is continuing on with the probiotics to make sure I stay balanced.

Primadophilus Optima for Women    I had a reoccurring bladder infection that cropped up last year after being gone for five years.  Then after indulging over the holidays last Christmas I started the new year with thrush in my mouth.  I went on the candida program and  I started taking  Nature's Way Primadophilus Optima Women's probiotic which is  90 billion CFU a 10 strain blend specifically designed for women.  The bladder problem cleared up and the thrush did too, as long as I stayed off of sugar.  I felt like I was doing well, so in July dropped down to the Primadophilus Original which is only 5 billion CFU.

     I started indulging in sugar July as well and I ended up with a weird rash on my hands that wouldn’t go away no matter which Dr Christopher ointment I tried.  I went to a doctor in my area that specializes in candida and he confirmed that the rash was a fungal rash.  It was then that I realized that I had really made a mistake by not staying on the stronger Primadophilus.  The more I learn about the gut I realize that if we don’t keep it in balance we are going to have all kinds of health issues.

Primadophilus Optima    I have been working more on diet this year, learning how to ferment vegetables and eat them. I now make my own yogurt which is something I never liked to eat, but have grown to love.  I take Primadophilus Optima for Women in the morning and then either Primadophilus Originalone Primadophilus Optima or 2 - 3 Primadophilus Original with each meal.  I am continuing with the Candida program to get myself balanced.  I am realizing that sugar is not my friend and learning other ways to make sweet treats at home, and not be tempted by foods that are going to hurt me. 

    Many diseases are linked to an imbalance of good bacteria in the gut.  Autoimmune diseases, low immune system, weight gain, chronic inflammation, kidney disease and more.  I’m happy that I am finally understanding the importance of continuing to use the Probiotics and look forward to continued healing and good health in the years to come.

    We carry Nature’s Way Probiotics and for the month of October they are 30% off plus an extra 5% off.

Have a great month!
Kathryn

No comments:

Post a Comment