Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Dr. Christopher's V-Vein Formula for Varicose Veins & Hemorrhoids


Dr Christopher's V-Vein capsules    I was pretty excited when Christopher's came out with the V-Vein Formula a few years ago because I knew it would be able to help a lot of people.  The herbs in Dr. Christopher’s V-Vein Formula are specific and time tested in curing varicose veins.

    The number one herb is Japanese Pagoda flower buds. This herb has been shown to strengthen and fix the permeability of the veins cellular walls.

    Bilberries support normal formation of connective tissues and protect veins from further damage.

    Gotu Kola, Ginger and Hawthorne improve peripheral circulation and strengthen cellular tissues.

    Butcher’s broom also contains rutin plus substances called ruscogenins that decrease swelling.
   
    Marshmallow root is the best soothing and anti-inflammatory herb.

    Collinsonia root is the most effective herb for hemorrhoids, which is a terrible type of varicose veins.

Dr. Christopher's V-Vein Massage Oil    Dr. Christopher’s V-Vein Formula comes in capsules and massage oil and for the best results it is recommended to use both together.  I have had a half-dollar sized spot of spider veins on one of my legs for years.  It suddenly looked worse in the spring so I started using the V-Vein massage oil on it.  I am happy with the results so far, and it likely would be a whole lot better if I took the capsules and remembered to use the oil on it more than once a day.  For the treatment I have done, I am happy with the results so far and can see that over time it will get completely healed up.

    Dr. Christopher’s V-Vein Formula is an affordable painless treatment for Varicose Veins, including hemorrhoids.  It certainly is at the top of my list for this type of problem.

Have a great month!
Kathryn

No comments:

Post a Comment