Tuesday, June 18, 2013

What is your favorite Dr. Christopher formula?


Dr Christophers Complete Tissue and Bone formula
    I talk about this formula way too much, so hopefully you are understanding the importance of having Dr Christopher’s Complete Tissue and Bone Formula on hand.  I was attempting to open up a coconut , but it was a really hard nut and I wasn’t getting anywhere with it.  My husband decided to help me and as he took the coconut it slipped and dropped on my big toe! It hit just right, or wrong for me, and boy did it hurt. The pain was rather numbing and after a minute or two and looking at my toe I decided to get the Complete Tissue and Bone formula into me.  I really thought I would wake up to a bruised toe, and I certainly would have if I hadn’t taken it.  We had planned on going on a walk after opening the coconut, but after that I said there was no way I was going on a walk it hurt too much. 

    About half an hour after taking Dr Christopher’s Complete Tissue and Bone Formula the pain was gone so we went on our walk.  I totally forgot about it until I was talking to a customer  about the Complete Tissue and Bone Formula the next day.  She asked me if I used it and I replied that I did just yesterday and then realized that I hadn’t even thought about my toe at all that day.  I looked at it and it was fine.  Another success story!

Dr Christophers Complete Tissue and Bone Ointment    Dr Christopher’s Complete Tissue and Bone Ointment is another must have on hand item. My sister has had great results using it for carpal tunnel, that’s better than surgery!  We love to use it on our joints and anywhere it hurts.  I’ve used it on blisters, just kept a band aid wet with the ointment and had the new skin grow completely in a week.  Use it for arthritis, bursitis, bruises, eczema, sprains, strains and so on.  I have used it on burns and had the pain gone within minutes.  Keep the ointment on the burn just add more ointment as needed and not removing the old, and most will heal with no scars. Great for sunburns and more, just try it and see for yourself!.  

Dr Christophers Herbal Lectures    Read some great healing stories about Dr. Christopher’s Complete Tissue and Bone Formula on Herbal Legacy, including finger re-grown after accident, hernias, spinal problems and more.    Listen to Dr. Christopher as he teaches people how to use all of his formulas on the Dr Christopher’s Herb Lectures CD’s.


Call to order: 801-228-1901
  

No comments:

Post a Comment