Saturday, December 19, 2009

Arthritis again???

Now is the best time to stock up on Christopher’s with the 40% off sale because at the first of the year there will be slight price increases on most of the product lines. The sale is good through December 31, 11:00 am Mountain Time.

I have been trying to get a newsletter out for the past few weeks, but my father’s health deteriorated quickly and I was able to go and spend some time with him in the last week. He passed away Dec. 16th, so we will be headed back up to Washington for the funeral.

I had been taking Mindtrac for quite a few months but I felt I was doing ok so I stopped taking it. Then the eye problem set in and I started having arthritis flare-ups and decided to reread the pages on Arthritis in the Nutritional Healing book. What jumped out at me is that often Arthritis is stress related! I would say that I have been under a good amount of stress the past few months.

I immediately started taking the Mindtrac again and adding Joint, Complete Tissue & Bone, Anti-Inflammation and Immucalm. It makes a big difference to be taking the herbs and makes me wonder if I wouldn’t have had these problems at all had I remained on the Mindtrac. It will remain a mystery but my guess is that I wouldn't have. I am still having some joint pain, but I think as we finish up my Dad’s funeral and life gets back to normal my body will come back into balance once again.

I am happy I have these wonderful formulas to help me get through these times. You can read more about my arthritis story on the Cleanse-Nourish-Heal website.


You can purchase these and other herbs at Herbs First.


1 comment:

  1. I woke up this morning and most of the symptoms have subsided. Whew!! It is weird that stress would cause such a flare up. The arthritis flare-up lasted about three weeks, not worth going off of Mindtrac to have to go through that! It feels good to feel good today!

    ReplyDelete