Monday, October 26, 2009

Depression is a Normal Part of Life

MindTrac is another one of those great formulas to have on hand when you need it. The first time I used it was when my now 20 year old son was in 4th grade. It’s nice to be able to look back at this point in time where he is a grown up young man doing great things in his life, but in 4th grade I didn’t think he had a chance. We were going through some really hard times with him in school and at home. I would get my kids to school and then go back to bed until about noon, drag myself out of bed, get my work done, get some things done around the house and then pick up the kids from school. After about three weeks of this I realized I really had a problem and that I was depressed, stressed, anxious, you name it. I got on the Herbs First website and looked at the MindTrac formula and thought this would be a good one to try because it looked like it would cover every symptom I was having. From the first day that I tried it I was amazed at the difference, I didn’t feel like I had to sleep after getting the kids to school and I was better able to handle the difficult situation with my son until things turned around for him.

I use MindTrac when I need it, sometimes just for a day or two, sometimes for weeks until my body tells me I don’t need it anymore. It worked so well for me I told a family member about it and here is what she had to say:

“I have suffered with situational depression on and off over the last 13 years. When I was first diagnosed, my doctors had me taking a combination ofdifferent prescription medications for depression and anxiety. The side effects were horrendous! Not only did it not alleviate my symptoms of depression, it enhanced them, sending me into a deep spiral of despair. I felt that the medications actually changed my personality and I didn’t like the person I was becoming. Needless to say, that only made the depression worse. For almost 2 years as I suffered with this severe depression, I had thoughts of suicide, something I had not had before being medicated. I made three separate attempts to end my life and was hospitalized. In the hospital all they did was increase the medication until I felt like I was a walking zombie. It was then that it occurred to me that I had only thought of ending my life when the medication had first been prescribed. Once I recognized that the medication only made things worse for me, I stopped taking them altogether and tried to live the best I could with the depression. Since it was situational, once I was able to get out of the bad situations, the depression would subside. I still struggle when life throws me curve balls though! About 5 1/2 years ago, I was introduced to MindTrac. What a difference it has made for me! When I begin to feel down, or stressed out, I know it’s time to take some MindTrac. It helps me to be able to cope with the situations that I’m faced with, and I don’t have to worry about any side effects or having the depression worsen. I love that I can take it only when I need it, and that it helps me cope with the stressful situations in my life. I shudder to think of the roller coaster I was on several years ago and marvel at the changes in my life since I’ve turned to herbal remedies. I don’t know what I would do without this wonderful formula! I always make sure that I have several bottles in the cupboard so that I have it available when I need it the most. MindTrac is a life saver for me!”

Depression is a normal part of life. Life isn’t always easy and people are going to go through hard times and get stressed and depressed. Medication tends to cover up problems, cause other problems and not solve anything. Being able to take MindTrac to smooth out the edges and help people to get through those times is a better way, because you will know when you don’t need it anymore. Relax-Eze is a great formula to take with MindTrac for more severe cases. I have used both formulas apart and together for many years and they are of course on my “must have” list. We are again going through hard times, my husband’s loss of job and my father’s impending death to name a few. I don’t enjoy what we are going through, but being able to take MindTrac when needed makes a big difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment